[Freeswitch-users] NULL ESL events on hangups to certain numbers

Josh Nankin jnankin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 21:49:32 MSK 2014

Here's what's happening.  The ESL events are not null, but I was dumping
the output of json_decode($event->serialize('json')) and that was null.
 serialize('json') is occasionally returning non valid JSON, as in the
following example:

    "variable_sip_full_from": "\\"\\" <sip:4145551234 at example.com
>;tag=v97m192HgemNN",

The slashes should be single slashes, not double.  I will preprocess this
for now to solve my issue, but I'll open a JIRA as well.