[Freeswitch-users] NULL ESL events on hangups to certain numbers

Josh Nankin jnankin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 17:30:08 MSK 2014

I use the ESL to listen to Freeswitch 1.2 for call events.  The events I'm
listening to are CHANNEL_HANGUP and CUSTOM.

For certain phone numbers, I will consistently get NULL events when calling
them and the call dies.  Again when this happens, its only with specific
phone numbers, but all the time with these numbers.

(NULL, meaning when I var_dump the freeswitch ESL event, the event is
simply NULL, not a populated event object.)

Any ideas?