[Freeswitch-users] Missing sending BYE and missing OK message

Georgi Stefanov georgi_mei at abv.bg
Fri Feb 21 11:10:00 MSK 2014

 Hello All,

I have strange behavior on FreeSWITCH Version 1.2.22~32bit ( 32bit) running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.3 (Tikanga)

I I have FS-A and FS-B
FS-A originate calls to FS-B.
Then FS-B answers the call and plays 10 sec music.
On successfull call FS-A plays 10 sec music too(I just want to keep the call alive)

The strange thing appears when I try to load it.
I succeed to get 2000+ calls with 100 CPS.
But
My calls are 10sec long, so I think 1000 should be the maximum number of simultaneous calls.
I used wireshark to sniff and analyze the traffic. The result:

On every call I have 10 sec of call duration and then BYE is sent.
But OK which should confirm the BYE is received, is missing.
Then again BYE message is sent, in matter of fact it is sent several times and finally the call is destroyed.

I have checked my network bandwidth.
I have tried calls without RTP traffic (using sleep dialplan app)

Is this an issue, or I missed some configuration?
Thanks