[Freeswitch-users] Polycom not sending INVITE

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Thu Feb 20 01:28:18 MSK 2014

Gabriel,

We had similar reports from our PolyCom 335 users.  Someone pointed out that I had <param name="NDLB-force-rport" value="true"/> in my directory entries.  Turns out Polycom does not support rport.  As recommended, I changed it to the special case value for Polycom:  <param name="NDLB-force-rport" value="safe"/> and we have had no more reports of problems.

I must admit I do not know what rport is (I would love a 30 word or less explanation) or if it might be related to your problem.  But, it sounds really familiar and we seem to have gotten past it with this change.

Hope that helps,
Sean