[Freeswitch-users] Filler Music in Call Recordings

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Feb 6 16:02:03 MSK 2014

You would have to make a media bug similar to the one for record session, that has additional api commands to target the session by uuid that changes a flag in a private struct of weather the recording is paused or not, and then inside the callback for the recording, trigger different behavior when its paused.  As there is no audio being muxed, there is no reason at all to use mod_conference.