[Freeswitch-users] Call back through SIP trunk

Sina Owolabi notify.sina at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 12:37:55 MSK 2014

Hi List!

FreeSWITCHNewbie here.
Please can I have some guidance on how to setup call back?

I would like to be able to dial the DID attached to the SIP trunk
Freeswitch is registered to, and then have freeSWITCH hang up the call
and dial the caller id number back through any other SIP trunk
FreeSWITCH Is registered with, but with the origination number set to
the DID that the first call came through in the first place.

Please is this possible just through the dial plan?

Thanks for any help!