[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch based door communication

Michael Traut michael.traut at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 21:36:25 MSK 2014

thanks a lot for this additional example.

i'm still a little confused if i can send this all in one command (where
9999 is door, and 100x are house phones)

--> originate user/9999 &bridge(user/1001,user/1002,user/1003)

or if i need to split this like in your example. It seems strange to say
something like

--> originate user/9999 default XML ringall DOOR BEEL

and add an extension to the dialplan like

    <extension name="door call">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(9999)$">
<action application="bridge" data="user/1000,user/1001,user/1002"/>

Somehow "9999" does not feel like the destination_number, but what else may
be the condition?

Tomorrow my Grandstream test devices will show up and i am going to
experiment...