[Freeswitch-users] Incomplete UPDATEs after Attended Transfer

Joseph Frazier joseph at onsip.com
Thu Dec 11 23:43:08 MSK 2014

I tried the same scenario with proxy-refer, and found that it's still the
case that no UPDATE is sent to the Referee, but also that the UPDATE sent
to the refer target is incorrect. I reported the latter bug to JIRA as
FS-7080: https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-7080

I'm still unclear on whether I should expect the Referee to receive an
UPDATE. I did see in mod_sofia.c that the nua_update calls are guarded by
User-Agent checks, none of which appear to match the Grandstream:
https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/browse/src/mod/endpoints/mod_sofia/mod_sofia.c#1630

Perhaps that is the problem?

Thanks,
Joseph