[Freeswitch-users] Happy holidays!

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 10 02:40:20 MSK 2014

New Post on freeswitch.org from kathleen
check it out at http://ift.tt/1sgteqg
Happy holidays!
Hello, FreeSWITCH community! As I am sure you are all aware, the holiday season is upon us! The developers have been busy moving FreeSWITCH in some exciting new directions and I know some of you are very excited about some of the results. If you are feeling particularly appreciative, I’ve provided a few links to the wish-lists of the developers. These lists will make it easy to spread the holiday cheer and show just how much you are enjoying FreeSWITCH. Happy holidays!

Anthony Minessale (anthm) – http://ift.tt/1IwrlQE

Mike Jerris (MikeJ) – http://ift.tt/1Iwrkwa

Brian West (bkw_) – http://ift.tt/1uje6sN

Ken Rice (SwK) – http://ift.tt/1IwrlQI