[Freeswitch-users] Donate creation of mod_gearman module

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:55:03 MSK 2014

why does it have to be a FreeSWITCH module? Why not making a separate
daemon which talks to FreeSWITCH via ESL and communicates with
Gearman?

The benefit would be that you don't need anything new inside
FreeSWITCH, so your development woudl be completely independent, and
always compatible with future releases of FreeSWITCH.