[Freeswitch-users] Donate creation of mod_gearman module

Mateusz Bartczak netcentrica at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:46:39 MSK 2014

Hi

I’m looking for experienced FreeSWITCH developer to build new module which
will allow to send FS events using Gearman library. Something like existing
mod_zmq module, but for other protocol.

Additionally module should support of RPC calls from Gearman clients and
invoke them as API (blocking) and BGAPI (non-blocking) commands inside FS.

I have detailed specification of needed functionalities. Looking for
someone ready to start promptly and make it fast.

If someone from core FS dev team will respond, then I can declare to push
back this module as open source available for all of the community

Anybody interested please PM me: netcentrica at gmail.com