[Freeswitch-users] [ANN[ openerp-freeswitch-connector

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 27 18:17:28 MSD 2014

Do you want to document how to use it on confluence?

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Trever L. Adams <
trever at middleearth.sapphiresunday.org> wrote:

>  I have just tagged the first release. There are still documentation and
> code cleanups that need to be done. However, the modules now work, at least
> for me.
>
> https://github.com/treveradams/openerp-freeswitch-connector
>
> Currently working:
>
>    - Click to Dial for customers, events, employees and applicants.
>    - "Open calling partner" under Sales.
>    - "Open calling applicant" under Human Resources/Recruitment
>    - Pop-up on incoming call, when configured. See README.md under
>    patches-for-external for caveats. Also, editing may appear to work, but it
>    does not!
>    - Looking up Caller ID name by phone number works for Events, CRM,
>    Employees, and Applicants.
>
> All menus, configuration, etc. should work. Notice the bug related to
> applicant caller ID has been fixed. Applicant phone information is erased
> when hired to avoid problems after hiring.
>
> Those interested, please try it out and let me know what you think. If you
> are not understanding something, please let me know so I can update
> documentation.
>
> I hope this is useful to everyone. There are no crippled parts. Everything
> should work. If not, I have made a mistake and will correct it with
> appropriate information.
>
> Thank you,
> Trever

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest