[Freeswitch-users] [ANN[ openerp-freeswitch-connector

Trever L. Adams trever at middleearth.sapphiresunday.org
Wed Aug 27 00:50:45 MSD 2014

I have just tagged the first release. There are still documentation and
code cleanups that need to be done. However, the modules now work, at
least for me.

https://github.com/treveradams/openerp-freeswitch-connector

Currently working:

  * Click to Dial for customers, events, employees and applicants.
  * "Open calling partner" under Sales.
  * "Open calling applicant" under Human Resources/Recruitment
  * Pop-up on incoming call, when configured. See README.md under
    patches-for-external for caveats. Also, editing may appear to work,
    but it does not!
  * Looking up Caller ID name by phone number works for Events, CRM,
    Employees, and Applicants.

All menus, configuration, etc. should work. Notice the bug related to
applicant caller ID has been fixed. Applicant phone information is
erased when hired to avoid problems after hiring.

Those interested, please try it out and let me know what you think. If
you are not understanding something, please let me know so I can update
documentation.

I hope this is useful to everyone. There are no crippled parts.
Everything should work. If not, I have made a mistake and will correct
it with appropriate information.

Thank you,
Trever