[Freeswitch-users] multiple records of the same user registration on the same host

Henry Huang red.rain.seven at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 01:32:19 MSD 2014

I solved this issue by setting the variable
"sip-allow-multiple-registrations" to "false" in the user directory

I tried to do the same by setting <param name="multiple-registrations"
value="false"/> in the sip_profile itself instead of the directory, but it
doesn't work. I am still getting multiple records of the same user
registration.

Does anyone know why <param name="multiple-registrations" value="true"/>
doesn't work but <param name="sip-allow-multiple-registrations"
value="false"/> does?

I am using FreeSWITCH 1.2 if it makes a difference.

Thanks,

Henry