[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypopen new documentation is ready !

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 18:20:56 MSD 2014

Just to be clear: making portaudio clocking to be more efficient not only
will lower portaudio itself to use less cpu, but will lower the cpu usage
of the skype clients, and probably of freeswitch too, because there will be
less taxing on the timers at the kernel level, and so all applications will
have less contention, less blocking, etc.

Anyway, the only way we have to lower cpu usage is to act on portaudio