[Freeswitch-users] Voicemails chopped at 10 seconds (randomly!)

Peter Hartmann peter at hartmanncomputer.com
Fri Apr 25 01:54:30 MSD 2014

Thanks guys for your suggestions!    LLoyd I did try adjusting those
silence settings already in voicemail.conf.xml....no effect. And the
fact that it cuts off in mid-word  (not silence)  and always exactly at
10 seconds makes me think that's not ultimately the cause.

Vladimir I'll certainly try that but I don't think that applies
here.....the calls are coming in on an analog card installed in the
Freeswitch server.  The only timers involved are within FS, not in any
external gateway.  Calls come in over the old-fashioned copper phone
lines.

Peter Hartmann
Hartmann Computer Consulting
http://blog.hartmanncomputer.com
(212)203-8870

If I can't explain it to you in plain language, that means I don't
understand it.