[Freeswitch-users] Distinctive Ring

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Wed Apr 23 19:28:19 MSD 2014

I did exactly that in the SPA962 phones, it’s simple when you find the answer. You assign the ringtones a name in the phones. Then, in the bridge you add alert-info. In the example below I passed the variable from a LUA, but you could replace it with a name like Family, Friends, Work, etc. they match the phone names exactly. Then when it bridges the phone rings that tone regardless of the line it comes in on. I also think you can use it in a set command instead of the bridge but I forgot which one, export?
Mario G

 alert_info=n=${lua_ringtone}