[Freeswitch-users] DID providers - any thoughts? (jan 2013)

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 22 23:43:07 MSD 2014

My comments were speaking to the US market... Everyone resells everyone...
The entire market is built on arbitage...

I¹ve actually worked at a IXC where we were taking traffic from
${major_carrier_A} and sending them out ${major_carrier_B} and someone else
was taking the same call from B and sending it back to A... Which caused
major loops

>>> http://www.FreeSWITCH.org
>>> http://www.ClueCon.com
>>> http://www.OSTAG.org