[Freeswitch-users] Couldnt open /etc/freeswitch/freeswitch.xml

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 21:49:12 MSD 2014

Hello,

I have a production Freeswitch box and this morning I noticed FS was not working.  I restarted it and got this message.  As far as I know no one has touched the box, but not 100% sure.  Any ideas why I am getting this.  I researched and a lot of the hits I got was due to a bad install, but this box has been working correctly for over 6 months.

[ERR] switch_xml.c:1385 Couldn't open /etc/freeswitch/freeswitch.xml (No such file or directory)

Thanks,