[Freeswitch-users] mod_skinny --> Calling numbers with various lenght

MS-R-IT martin.schoepfer at ms-r-it.de
Tue Apr 8 21:10:41 MSD 2014

Hello,

yes they can overlap you can have different length with overlap like my
company siemens the central has the number 3-digit prefix (yes this can also
be) then 4-digit four our site (like 9221) and 0 for our central and 5910
for me directly.

There are many else expressions I could give you emergency call in Germany
is 110 and 112 but there can be number with 110XXXXX too!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Martin Schöpfer

MS-R-IT
Martin Schöpfer