[Freeswitch-users] mod_skinny --> Calling numbers with various lenght

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Apr 8 20:40:43 MSD 2014

i understand they have variable length numbers, what you still have not
answered is my question about if they ever overlap?

On Apr 8, 2014, at 8:50 AM, MS-R-IT <martin.schoepfer at ms-r-it.de> wrote:

Hello,

In Germany we don´t have number as you have in USA let me explain my
customer has one number which has a 5-digit prefix followed by a 3-digit
suffix my personal number has also a 5 digit prefix but a 7-digit suffix
and so on.

I have take a look on chan_sccp for asterisk to check how is it maid there
and I think I´m right by saying they have a timeout set for each dialed
digit so the call is processed, when a delay from 1 second is reached and
no other

Digit is send. I could not find the function in mod_skinny.c where the
digits gets fetched.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Martin Schöpfer

*MS-R-IT *