[Freeswitch-users] Yes No confirmation on Outgoing call.

Liam Carter liam at yii-crm.com
Thu Apr 3 18:43:47 MSD 2014

Hiya All.

A little more searching and would it be possible to do the following.

Have a Dial-Plan evaluate a list (xml)
if the number is on this list then pass the call to an "Answer Confirmation"
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Freeswitch_IVR_Originate#Answer_confirmation

Could this then allow the call to proceed if 1 is pressed and hangup if
2 is?

Regards

Liam
On 03/04/2014 14:48, Liam Carter wrote:
> Hiya All.
>
> I search for a solution, however I don't know where to even begin
> looking for this request.
>
> I have been ask to be able to provide a "Press 1 to proceed and 2 to
> cancel" option on outgoing calls, that are specified on a list.
>
> I have seen that it I should be able to evaluate a list using the dial
> plan, and that Outgoing IVR can allow some sort of menu interaction.
>
> However this seems to not quite fit what I need.
>
> Does anyone have any idea where I can start looking?
>
> Regards
>
> Liam

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Liam Carter           |  E2E Software Ltd
T: +44 0843 463 1587  |  M: +44 7429 047 021