[Freeswitch-users] Yes No confirmation on Outgoing call.

Liam Carter liam at yii-crm.com
Thu Apr 3 17:48:37 MSD 2014

Hiya All.

I search for a solution, however I don't know where to even begin
looking for this request.

I have been ask to be able to provide a "Press 1 to proceed and 2 to
cancel" option on outgoing calls, that are specified on a list.

I have seen that it I should be able to evaluate a list using the dial
plan, and that Outgoing IVR can allow some sort of menu interaction.

However this seems to not quite fit what I need.

Does anyone have any idea where I can start looking?

Regards

Liam