[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed - beginner's question about an event listener module

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Fri Sep 20 04:54:39 MSD 2013

In order for mod_managed to actually load your module you have to implment at least one of those classes. The most simple is to implmement IApiPlugin and make a shutdown API so you can unload your module.

Also implement ILoadPluginNotify, which will add a "Load" method to the class. That will get called as soon as your module is loaded. From there you can start a thread to new up an EventConsumer, and process events. Make sure you return true from the load method, so the module stays loaded.

--Dave
      _____