[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed - beginner's question about an event listener module

Rafal Gwizdala rafal.gwizdala at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 00:10:59 MSD 2013

I've looked at mod_managed documentation and can see how to write an API
command or a dialplan application, but could you give me a hint how to
implement an automatically starting 'background' service that will listen
to FS events? The module should start automatically at FS startup and
should react to conference-related events. I've looked through Dave
Kompel's examples but didn't find such example (or didin't understand the
code well enough)
Thanks
RG