[Freeswitch-users] What does 8000310061 mean?

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Fri Sep 20 01:44:44 MSD 2013

Grepping the source didn't help..

The extension linked to below plays DTMF 8000310061 instead of a ringback. (an 800 number?)

I'm trying to get spandsp_start_fax_detect working.  I figured out by trial and error that it only
works if I first answer the call.

That there is no audio for the answered line is the likely problem. I tried pre_answer which fails
to detect the fax.

How do I play a ringback ? (Needs to stop if an extension answers. )

http:/xtronics.com/uploads/faxextension.txt

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation
of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a
temporary prosperity; both bring permanent ruin.
Ernest Hemingway