[Freeswitch-users] How to prevent group_confirm_file from looping?

Lyle Pratt lylepratt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 22:25:28 MSD 2013

Anthony suggested that I: "Use the exec app mode and call a lua script that
plays once, waits for input once and hangs up."

I guess I can do that as a last resort, however based on the documentation,
it seems that "group_confirm_read_timeout" should work, however it does not
have any affect for me. Can someone else try this or does anyone know why
it is not working?

-Lyle

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org