[Freeswitch-users] Capture SIP methods and their contents in a log file

Sam Montour smontour at verizon.net
Tue Nov 5 21:10:18 MSK 2013

Hi,

I am implementing a couple of web applications, one to gather accounting and
CDR data for billing information about a call.  The second web application
is to display a SIP call flow with the SIP methods and their contents. I
used XML CDR log files to gather everything I needed for the billing
application.

But for the SIP methods and their contents, I am not sure where to retrieve
such info. I know from previous experience, I used the FS command line to
turn the SIP trace on using "sofia profile <profile_name> siptrace on". This
however displays the output to fs_cli command window.

Is there a way I can retrieve SIP methods and contents from a log file like
we can with xml cdr log files?

You feedback is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Sami