[Freeswitch-users] One Way Audio

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Wed May 22 19:07:11 MSD 2013

Hey Michael,

Thanks.

I am just throwing this out here for anyone who may stumble on this in
archives.

My first thought was you just punted!  However, I installed wireshark and
had a look.  I saw enough to figure out what your statement "You are
definitely sending RTP" means!  FS is send RTP (Real Time Protocol) packets
to the carrier.  The RTP packets ARE the audio (profound revelation) .  So
everything is fine with FS and the audio is getting lost between my Carrier
(Vitelity) and SPRINT.

It is odd that we have had no complaints of lost audio except to SPRINT
phones.  And I must say I do not have this problem on my SPRINT phone except
for calls from my FS.

I will post Vitelity's response.