[Freeswitch-users] Recommendations for Trunks from Hawaii?

Jeff Bernhardt jeff at askcornerstone.net
Tue May 14 02:04:49 MSD 2013

Yeah, actually, ping to the Vitelity server we connect to is about 95ms as well, but I wonder if they route SIP traffic elsewhere in some confounded way to get to Hawaii. Maybe I should actually just email Vitelity and ask!

No satellite link for Hawaiian providers. There's a network of submarine cables that connects us to the rest of the world. Check this out: http://www.submarinecablemap.com/

Jeff