[Freeswitch-users] Node.JS ESL libraries

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Fri May 10 21:16:02 MSD 2013

Just beginning to get a bit more advanced with our use of Freeswitch,
and we'd like to start integrating it's internal data and status with
the outside world a bit more.

The idea was to listen in on the event socket and use that information
to update an external data model.

Looking at the
wiki(http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_Socket#Javascript_.2F_Node.js_library),
there seem to be 3 or 4 examples of how this is done, but I wondered if
there's stuff that's not there or if one of these methods is proving
more popular than the others.

Any advice on where we should look first would be appreciated, cheers!