[Freeswitch-users] Contact header, when using sofia gateways

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed May 8 20:33:05 MSD 2013

No way to turn it off right now.  If you want some quick hacking to confirm, check out in stable sofia.c around line 3156

if (! zstr(contact_params)) {

the code in that if block sets the contact params.  would be trivial enough to add some options to tweak that behavior but probably best to figure out what the real issue is first.

Mike