[Freeswitch-users] still Waiting for a queue call while outbound

Regis M regis.freeswitch.org at tornad.net
Tue Mar 26 10:37:31 MSK 2013

Hi,
mod_callcenter handles call and agent state when calls pass throw it... so,
outbound call are not "seen".
It's a little sad, but it's a big advantage that the contact point is only
simple endpoint, and not a big strange stuff like in asterisk. You could
manage it as you want with some dialplan adaptation
You have to manage yourself the state of the agent to put it On break
(status) or you could also change is state (In a queue call) to simulate
the incoming call..
you could do that with [callcenter_config agent set ...] +
execute_on_answer + execute_on_hangup (to put it back Available) + a little
specific dialplan for his outgoing calls.
That's the way we do.

Regards