[Freeswitch-users] Major Wiki updates for OS X

Mario M Guzman mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Mar 25 18:34:37 MSK 2013

As for not using home-brew for prereqs, that's why I left my old info on the OS X Alternatives pages, those are samples. I will try to keep them up-to-date and may add things like port audio, etc. there if I find out how to install them.

As for using hombrew to install FreeSwitch, I would add that as a comment next update in a few weeks, but I don't see it available. But the reason I did not want to use homebrew for FreeSwitch is that I wanted the person to actually have to install, see, and learn about the directories FreeSwitch assumes. Homebrew uses different directories.
Mario G

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org