[Freeswitch-users] Major Wiki updates for OS X

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Sun Mar 24 15:05:51 MSK 2013

Hi Mario,
 Many thanks; Understood. I followed your alternative page and it all works fine without PortAudio.

This piqued my interest in getting portaudio to build & run on ML.
It's only Apple removing the earlier SDKs and deprecating everything that is the problem for portaudio.
=> I've just built & run it on 10.8.2  (via the "alternative" method, so I know exactly what versions of packages are needed).
With the portaudio upstream stable tar.gz and a recommended patch it works (couldn't get the fS-included version to work).
Once I'm sure what's happening I'll raise this on dev-list to ask if we can get the upstream version rolled into master.
After that, over to you :).

all the best,
  Lawrence

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org