[Freeswitch-users] Default vs Public context

Siri MM sirimmfs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 08:58:50 MSK 2013

Thanks for clarifying this Avi!!

Would it be safe to say this?
1. If user context is default, and user has registered (may be because of
an open acl), then on receiving a call, default context is searched
2. If user context is default, and user has not registered, then on
receiving a call, public context is searched
3. If user context is public, then on receiving a call, public context is
searched