[Freeswitch-users] Default vs Public context

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Wed Mar 20 11:20:27 MSK 2013

Cool. Found it -- this line is your problem:

2013-03-20 16:26:25.002596 [DEBUG] sofia.c:7697 IP yy.yy.yy.yy Approved by
acl "domains[]". Access Granted.

Since it's recognized under ACL, it doesn't *ask* for login credentials.
If you remove this IP from acl.conf.xml, it should proceed as normal.

Alternatively, if it is a fixed IP, you can add it as a CIDR for the
user<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Acl#Users>
..

You might ask: "But it registered as 1005 -- it should be good: 2013-03-20
16:25:20.343565 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:1520 SIP auth challenge (REGISTER) on
sofia profile 'internal' for [1005 at xx.xx.xx.xx] from ip yy.yy.yy.yy"

But registration is so FS knows where to send calls TO that account. When a
call comes in, it still needs to auth. (iirc.)

-Avi Marcus
BestFone