[Freeswitch-users] Static linking of libraries into freeswitch

Siri MM sirimmfs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:31:05 MSK 2013

Thanks Mimiko,

I was able to copy and run freeswitch by coying the libs.

Another way that I could achieve this was to tweak the configure script to
include static libraries rather than the dynamic ones (i.e replacing
dynamic ones such as -lodbc, -ljpeg etc with the path to actual .a files)
and generate makefiles which would then refer to the static libraries.
Since I only needed to replace a couple of libraries, my final executable
didn't blow up too much.