[Freeswitch-users] Static linking of libraries into freeswitch

Siri MM sirimmfs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 09:13:45 MSK 2013

Hello,

I am working on a system, where I build FS on a development linux ubuntu
server, and deploy the built binaries on a target linux ubuntu server
(6.06).

The problem that I am facing is, the Target server has default libraries
installed, and cannot be upgraded to install new libraries (no internet
access). When i study the delta between the two servers, missing libraries
on the target server are libodbc and liblibjpeg.

As a workaround,I would like to bundle these two libraries along with the
freeswitch binaries statically. Would appreicaite any inputs on how to go
about this.

Thanks!