[Freeswitch-users] Failing build process - MVC++E2K10 - Why paths have mixed the \ / characters ?

K K kkgp20 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:56:30 MSK 2013

Thank you for answer. Deleting the openssl directory, cleaning the project
and building again did not help. I receive the same many errors as at the
beginning about missing the crypto folder with *.c files:

  cpt_err.c
c1 : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
'..\..\openssl-1.0.0a\crypto\cpt_err.c': No such file or directory

Yes, I have clone the repository maybe 2h ago, I have also done the
checkout on the "video-media-bug" branch, because my aim is in fact to get
the mod_mp4 and mod_fsv to record the both side video during a SIP call.