[Freeswitch-users] Failing build process - MVC++E2K10 - Why paths have mixed the \ / characters ?

Peter Olsson POlsson at enghouse.com
Tue Mar 5 15:34:24 MSK 2013

Usually you just need to remove the openssl directory, then build again, and it will auto-recreate it as it should be. There have been some timing issues around these things, however, most of them should be resolved if using latest git head.

If you delete the directory you can also try to manually build only the openssl stuff, and then go on with the rest of it.

The mixed \ / is nothing you should need to care about.

/Peter