[Freeswitch-users] SSL/SRTP VS SSL/ZRTP

mehroz mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 19:42:23 MSK 2013

Hi all

While configuring FS with secure setup which includes SIP secure over
SSL/TLS and RTP with ZRTP, yet i am still unable to get it done.

I came across a question i.e, how do we tell FS to do Secure SIP signalling
(SSL/TLS) with securing RTP as ZRTP (not SRTP).

I am very confused as what comes first! ? If I have enabled ZRTP settings in
profile and vars.xml, and if i configured SSL in SIP signalling, how to tell
it to not to secure RTP with SRTP, but ZRTP.