[Freeswitch-users] Monitoring Phone Endpoint Deregistration/Losing Connection

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Fri Mar 1 02:18:37 MSK 2013

My testing was disappointing...
My script didn't catch any sofia::unregister events. It caught
sofia::register, pre_register so it seems to  be listening properly.

Also, I'm pretty sure all-reg-options-ping was pinging, and I had
mark-dead-on-options-fail  set, but I didn't see anything different when
looking at the REG list after unplugging an endpoint. I would imagine there
should be an event there, but I don't know what it's called and it's really
hard to find a lone event on a busy switch...

Are these bugs? Or am I just missing something about how this works?

-Avi Marcus