[Freeswitch-users] Problem with rtp streams and stair-stepped (or ramped) increased lag

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Wed Jun 26 20:09:30 MSD 2013

Got everything moved to real hardware... still seeing an issue with stair stepping.

Hardware is a Dell 1950 with dual dual or dual quad xeons.

I've got the debug level turned up on the boxes again and am capturing a call.

The test case where I saw the stair stepping was:

PolyCom 550 -> FS -> PolyCom 350
All local network w/ < 1ms typically.

Just connected from one to the other and left them connected for a half hour. Over the call, delay drift increased to 80
ms it looked like. Now, that's not one of the problem calls, still waiting to see if I see any of those while running on
real hardware.

This test case is on master from within past few days.

-- Nathan