[Freeswitch-users] help on mod_callcenter

Antonio Teixeira eagle.antonio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 14:19:22 MSD 2013

Hello Not a Perl fan so i will assume everything is OK from a sytanx
point of view.

Now dont do
my $result = $fs->api("callcenter_config queue list members acd at default");
print $result;

The trick here is that the program will only monitor events it will not
send .. so

#!/usr/bin/perl
use ESL;
our $host = "10.1.30.236";
our $port = 8021;
our $password = "ClueCon";

my $fs = new ESL::ESLconnection($host, $port, $password);

# Listen to All events
if($fs->connected()){
     $fs->events("plain","all");
}

while($fs->connected()){

print "while\n";
my $reply = $fs->recvEventTimed(1000);

if($reply){

     //just print the event here
     e.serialize()
}
}

Now with a soft phone call the call center you should start receiving
events then you just need to narrow it down
If this doesn't work try the following:

You are capturing ALL FS events this means you will get stuff like
HEARTBEAT and so on if you *dont* RECEIVE anything there is a problem
with your script.

First get the basic right , make the program connecr and listen for all
events.
Then tackle the callcenter part ..

Todo :

Get the program syntax right

You are registering to get all the events from freeswitch

You are making a loop while($fs->connected()){ you program cant exit
"normally" unless you lost the connection from FS

You MUST receive something from FS , this is _mandatory_

All the ESL commands are here
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_Socket_Library
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_Socket_Library#Simple_Perl_Example

Just keep trying esl requires more work than normal "libraries" but its
worth it also read the ESL manual.

Antonio