[Freeswitch-users] setting up freeswitch on virtualbox configuring Localconnections

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 11:34:44 MSD 2013

You should still be able to communicate between the host and guest over a
bridged network since the packets will never actually leave the host
machine (I think).

If it is an issue use the host-only network option as that'll be a network
completely separate from the locked-down LAN so you'll have full network
access to the guest from the host.

-Steve