[Freeswitch-users] setting up freeswitch on virtualbox configuring Localconnections

Beto A astro_sk at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 21:51:45 MSD 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a test environment on a single machine.  I have centOS running on Virtual box and freeswitch shows all signs that its happy.
My question is how to get a softphone like FSComm to work with a VM locally on localhost ?

so far I'm only able to ssh to the box under 22 (Port fowarding)
No success in getting a FSComm working yet even after I added Port fowarding for 5060-5070.

I get Failed-DNS Error.......w/ standard configuration 1001

any ideas?

thanks
-B