[Freeswitch-users] Build failure with libpq

Claus Andersen clan at wheel.dk
Mon Jun 17 18:20:31 MSD 2013

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013, Claus Andersen wrote:

> I am trying to make/build with core-pgsql but it fails:

I have created FS-5520 to track this issue.

Can anyone confirm that they have successfully linked against libpq in any
fairly recent version?

If you have linked to a fairly recent version did you use your disto's
repo or the PostgreSQL repo?

>From my understanding there has been no incompatible protocol changes to
libpq since version 7.4 where version 3 of the protocol was introduced.

>From what I can gather we do everything correct for the build:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/interactive/libpq-build.html

Furthermore it does not look like the build error is directly related to
libpq but I cannot suss out what actually is b0rken. Can anyone shed any
light on that?

Kind Regards,
Claus Andersen