[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch+ Skypopen concurrent calls.

Pankaj Belsare belsarepankaj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 14:10:51 MSD 2013

Hi Giovanni,

I have a freeswitch configured with skypopen with multiple skype clients as
per the wiki pages<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Skypopen#Running_multiple_instances_of_the_same_Skype_username_on_Linux.2C_for_BOTH_incoming_and_outbound_calls>
at
the time when i implimented it, concurrent calls were working fine, but
today i observed while my regular sanity checks that the concurrent calls
are not longer getting through for the same skype user id, the calls were
landing into voice mail of skype (although the voicemail feature for skype
account was enabled since beginning the concurrent calls were working fine
then.)

I am not able to find any clue why suddenly concurrent calls with the same
skype usrename stopped working, is it some thing to do with the skype
network?

Please help.

Thanks
Pankaj