[Freeswitch-users] FS as a centralized Voicemail system

adahary adahary at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 18:15:48 MSD 2013

I need the proxy-media=true when I want to bridge two UAs with end-2-end ZRTP
session (no FS as MITM).
The UAs could be on the same FS or on seperate FS server (all set to
proxy-media=true). I have few FS servers setup like that.

When using the FS as a terminator of a voicemail service (or even as a
gateway to SIP provider) then it should use its internal  ZRTP session (like
the called UA) - that's why I mentioned that it should function as a MITM
(so I assume it should be set to proxy-media=false, but it generates ZRTP
CRC errors).